The Solution for Universities and Healthcare Institutions
- A benefit for your CI partnerships at a discounted cost
- Universities may disseminate the Rehab Essentials Continuing Education Course Catalog, which may be white-labeled as follows: “Continuing Education offered by <your institution>, and powered by Rehab Essentials”.
- Distribute vouchers to clinical educators supporting their institution.
- All vouchers associated with a subscription plan must be distributed within one year of purchase. No refunds will be given for voucher codes that are not redeemed.
- Once activated, courses must be completed within 90 days. After 90 days access to the course expires.
- CEUs: For any course that is co-sponsored with the APTA, participants will receive a CEU certificate from Rehab Essentials. For all other courses, CEUs may be obtained through self-submission to the state CEU monitoring body. Otherwise, you may submit the course outline, learning objectives, assessment methodology, and references to your state credentialing authority for CEU approval.