Add your certificate credential to your LinkedIn profile, and join our Rehab Essentials network. Here’s how:
- Move your cursor over Profile at the top of your LinkedIn page, and select Edit Profile.
- Scroll down to the Education section of your profile, and click the + Add education link in the upper right corner of the box.
- Under School, type Rehab Essentials. Our name does not currently auto-populate, so be sure to manually enter our full name.
- Under Degree, type Certificate, and under Field of Study, enter the program name. If you’d like to indicate when you completed the program, you can use the Dates Attended dropdowns.
- Under Description, write a few sentences or bullet points about what the program covered or what you learned. When you’ve finished, click Save.
Now your certificate will be listed under your Education. When you click on this Rehab Essentials listing in your profile, you’ll arrive on our alumni page on LinkedIn. You and others can use this growing network to stay in touch with peers and connect with alumni from any number of our certificate and transitional doctorate programs.